What I really like about the Ping camera is two-way talk.
Call in to family at home while you're on the go.
Your family can contact you instantly with the push of a button.
Infrared night vision
See what's happening in your home, any time, day or night.
Get alerts when something happens.
Save up to 30 days of continuous footage
HD and wide angle
Capture all the action with Ping’s wide-angle lens and crisp resolution.
Ping knows there’s no place like home
Crisp, high-definition video catches every detail while a wide-angle lens opens up entire rooms. Advanced image technology lets you see what you want to see, day or night. It’s the next best thing to being there.
Don’t miss a move
When someone moves into Ping’s field of view, smart motion detection activates recording of 20-second Smart Clips. Watch at your convenience on your mobile device or Smart Hub panel. Plus, you can choose a specific area for motion detection and adjust the sensitivity of the camera.
Call in, call out
Two-way talk gives you a direct connection to home from your mobile device. Check in to see to see if your kids are staying out of mischief, if they’re doing their homework, or just to say “hi.” Your loved ones can easily reach you, too
Be part of the action
Ping sends you custom mobile notifications, using your preferred settings to record video clips and send them to your phone. It’s an easy way to see people coming and going around your house and to capture unexpected moments.
Ping never sleeps
Kids wandering the house after bedtime. Pets that go bump in the night. Life doesn’t stop when the lights go out. But don’t get out of bed. Ping’s infrared night vision watches over your home from dusk to dawn so you can rest easy.
One big (and smart) happy family
Paired with the Vivint Smart Home app, Ping becomes a key part of your smart home. Set Pings by the front and back doors to function as motion-activated security cameras. As with everything in your Vivint smart home, it all works together to make your life easier.
- Colour White
- Size 132 mm h x 81 mm d
- Weight 500 g
- Power usage 12V 1.5A
- AC adapter Input: 100-240V @ 50-60Hz AC, 0.2AOutput: 12VDC, 1.5A
- Camera lens 1/3”, 4-megapixel sensor
- Video resolution Full HD 1080p
- Field of view 155° horizontal, 80° vertical
- Night vision 3 high-powered infrared LEDs (850nm) with IR cut filter
- Audio Built-in speaker and microphone
- Connectivity requirements Wi-Fi connection: 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4GHz
- Works best with 1.5 Mbps upload
Ping camera comparison
|Clips + 30 Day DVR||clips only||clips only|
|Lifetime Warranty||1 year warranty||1 year warranty|
|Two way talk||Camera only||Camera only|
|140° Lens Angle||107° Lens Angle||116° Lens Angle|
|app rating||4.5 star||3.5 star||2.5 star|
- Through your Vivint Sky App and tap on the menu icon, that has three horizontal bars.
- Tap into 'Custom Actions'
- From here select 'Rule' and tap on the plus icon from the top right corner
- Tap 'Cameras to record'
- Using the check boxes, select the camera you would like to record and decide what should trigger the recording such as door unlocked.
- Set what time this rule should occur
- Height of the camera – set the camera position so that you can capture the best view of the room
- Strength of the signal – as a wireless camera ensure you get the clearest picture by avoiding any WiFi black spots in the house and position close to WiFi router.
- Power – try and set the camera as close to a power socket as possible.
- Secure mounting – either set the camera on a flat surface or use a secure attachement.
After going through a terrible experience with Alder, I decided to get Vivint Smart Home, and I'm glad I did, because their very professional. The representative was great to talk to as well as the installer. Now I can keep an even better watch out for my sister who's dealing with dementia, because I not only have the alarm, but I also have the medical bracelet and camera as well. Its been over a month since I've received it, and I'm very satisfied.
Vivint is reliable and offers friendly customer service. In the event when equipment malfunctions, they offer immediate support and help me schedule a time for a technician to come when it's convenient for me. Even better, all the information and tools I need are available online. I LOVE having the ability to control my home from my smartphone or computer - I can lock my front door from work, check my cameras to see who is at my front door, and check on my dogs while I'm out. There are step by step instructions on their website on how to troubleshoot my equipment. Vivint was incredibly helpful helping us choose what equipment suited our needs, home and lifestyle best. We were never upsold on things we didn't need, and I feel safer in my home.
I have been very happy with the system and especially with the people at Vivint. The system works great and of course it is nice to be able to see if the dog wants out just by checking an indoor camera. The service techs are fantastic. The guys who set it up and then the guys who re-set up after fire we had in the garage. I do recommend this company and their products.